Sunday

JK Rowling's Speech at Harvard (Very Inspiring)-Must read !!

Sunday
JK Rowling's Speech at Harvard (Very Inspiring)-Must read !!

For those of you who do not know, the lady Ms. Rowling is the author of the successful Harry Potter books which were made into box office breaking movies. She was also a graduate of the Harvard University.

This speech was one of the sources of Manny Pangilinan's speech at the Ateneo de Manila University where after being criticized for "copying" part of this and Obama's speech, he quits his post as member of the Board of Trustees of the said university and said "I had taken a look at the side-by-side comparison (on) Facebook, and must admit to this mistake," Pangilinan said in a letter posted on the university website Sunday. "I have had some help in drafting my remarks but I take full and sole responsibility for them.It gives me a lot of personal discomfort to continue to be closely involved with Ateneo affairs after this incident," he said. "I am afraid the damage has been done -- I really do not have a face to show for after this."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line: