Monday

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY BLOG FRIENDS

Monday

Memorable Valentine Quotes & Messages

I've fallen in love many times... always with you. ~Author Unknown

heart icon

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown

heart icon

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

heart icon

Take away love and our earth is a tomb. ~Robert Browning

heart icon

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. ~Zora Neale Hurston

heart icon

Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~Eva Gabor

heart icon

We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack. ~Marie Ebner Von Eschenbach, Aphorism

heart icon

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

heart icon

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

heart icon

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

heart icon

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939

love icon

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown

love icon

For you see, each day I love you more; Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~Rosemonde Gerard

love icon

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

love icon

Love is what you've been through with somebody. ~James Thurber, quoted in Life magazine, 1960

love icon

Love is being stupid together. ~Paul Valery

love icon

For twas not into my ear you whispered, But into my heart. T'was not my lips you kissed, But my soul. ~Judy Garland

love icon

My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key. ~Frederick Saunders

love icon

Love is the greatest refreshment in life. ~Pablo Picasso

love icon

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. ~Pearl Bailey

love icon

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. ~Author Unknown

love icon

The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. ~Stephen King

cute icon

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi

cute icon

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown

cute icon

The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of. ~Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 1670

cute icon

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

cute icon

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown

cute icon

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning

cute icon

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~Henry Van Dyke

cute icon

Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. ~Zelda Fitzgerald

cute icon

Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts. ~Author Unknown

cute icon

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown

cute icon

Love me and the world is mine. ~David Reed

cute icon

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. ~Robert Frost

cute icon

Come live in my heart and pay no rent. ~Samuel Lover

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD TOO!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. these lines are super cute. makes me wanna fall in love.Health insurance

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line: