Friday

Facebook Page Calls for the Assassination of President Obama. It has 1,000,000 Fans. Expose the Hate!

Friday

A Facebook Fan Page called "DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN." is allowed to continue to exist on Facebook.

Where as a Facebook Fan Page called: "I bet we can find 1,000,000 people who support the health care law." was recently forced to become a Facebook Group:


Facebook Fan Pages get action in the News Feed and thus can go viral. Groups do not. Which explains why the group petitioning for Facebook to delete the Fan Page calling for the Assassination of President Obama is growing much smaller:

I implore you to please write about this story. To investigate why Facebook allows just a page to continue to go viral. To research if the Secret Service is watching the Page and its creator as a possible domestic terrorist, and to investigate the media's role in inflaming such hate. Freedom of the Press. Please use that freedom for peace and justice.

I AM NOT AN AMERICAN, I DON'T CARE EVEN ABOUT AMERICAN POLITICS. I JUST DONT LIKE TO  LET HATE PREVAIL IN FACEBOOK.


BLOGGER,

June

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line: