Wednesday

JAIL THE KILLER!

Wednesday

Joseph Carlo Candare
Nickname: JC
Age: 18
School: UP Diliman (not for long!!!)
Course: Applied Physics
Hometown: Butuan City
Multiply: http://myperfectsymmetry.multiply.com/


A NOTE FROM A MEMBER OF THE PHILIPPINE ANIMAL WELFARE SOCIETY ON THE P.A.W.S. SITE


The entry: 4th Epic Fail: An Accidental Crime. First day sa supercon. Lunch time came. On our way out of old NIP I saw the cat I almost killed last Tuesday. Now everyone knows I hate cats. It's an unexplainable feeling towards them. Like some internal hatred. Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit pero anumang pagpipigil sa sarili ay hindi sapat upang mapangibabawan ang panggigil ko sa mga pusa. I pulled it on its tail and threw it. Then like some pro wrestler I jumped on it and my feet landed on it's torso.

Slam! Felt good! But the cat didn't die, well not yet. It ran for it's life and just as I was about to catch up on it somebody yelled: "Pwede bang pabayaan mo yung pusa?!". It was instant and involuntary. I stopped on my tracks. Nobody ever stopped me when assaulting cats. Well I guess there's always a first time for everything. The cat got away. Or at least that's what i thought. So we went to lunch Mel, Jayson, Tracy and me. After lunch, balik na sa kung anumang naiwang gawain. Then Tracy and Mel told me " Hui Jc napatay mo yung pusa". Hours later, habang abala sa XRD, a guy came in. Tanong niya: "Sinong pumatay dun sa pusa?" Bang! Dat was me boi. Guilty as charged. I didn't see it die pero sabi ni Myles it coughed up blood or at least something like that daw. Didn't realize I gave it a fatal hit. This isn't the first time I've killed a cat but this time it's different. It didn't occur to me back then that the cat had a leash. So I think somebody owns it. Well it's very well loved in NIP from what I heard and I just ended it's life.

So there you go I'm sorry. And I wont be striking another one for maybe about a month. It feels good when your beating it(a cat) up but you suddenly feel something strange when it turns off permanently. That's how I feel right now. And maybe for the next days. Dang, am I a cat serial killer?

I can feel my skin crawl.

How can someone do something like that to a defenseless little being is beyond me. I was so angry that I called him names; even told him to kill himself because the Philippine doesn't need another pabigat. But calling him names won't stop his deeds and me, together with some members of PAWS, are now in a quest to stop this psycho. Yeah, psycho. Hinde matino ang pag-iisip ng mga taong ganito. And it is such a known fact that seriel killers start their career by killing small animals first. Will we wait for him to turn into one?

For now we are pursuing him. We want him jailed. I am so thankful and happy that there is really a law that we can exercise to stop this psycho: The Animal Right Bill 8485. As of press time, a lot of people are already involved. Even people from the US are already getting involved. We have already contacted PAWS, The Animal Welfare Coalition and Care and Responsibility for Animals (CARA). Someone already wrote to the Chancellor of UP (yeah, dungis!) to have him expelled. Angel, the original poster of the note, has already talked with the witnesses and will talk to the faculty who are willing to file a case against this guy. We are also compiling more information about him to make the case stronger. PAWS has told us we can use their lawyers.

Now what we further do? Spread the word! Let it be known to many what kind of person he is so that many will be aware of his demonic acts! Repost his blog post and photos. Spread his friendster profile, which by the way is http://profiles.friendster.com/10632111. Tell him how you feel!

Name: Joseph Carlo Candare
Nickname: JC
Age: 18
School: UP Diliman (not for long!!!)
Course: Applied Physics
Hometown: Butuan City
Multiply: http://myperfectsymmetry.multiply.com/

Guys, he needs to pay and learn his lesson! Let's all be united in this. last night, I could not sleep because I was really disturbed by this incident. I took my kitten Whitie to bed with us. The same Whitie who I looked for day and night - at my neighbor's abandoned house, at our rooftop, and everywhere I can possibly think of - when her mother hid her from us because we are always cuddling her. Anyway, i kept waking up to check if she is alright in my thigh sleeping soundly. I kept imagining the kitten getting squashed to death and sometimes imagining it was Whitie getting the fatal hit. I hate this guy to pieces and I won't rest until he gets what he deserves. I pray to God that he will be the last cat killer I encounter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line: