I CAME ACROSS THIS AT WIKI AND FELT IT WAS WORTH SHARING, WITH GOOSEBUMPS IMAGINING PLENTY WILL READ AS I BELIEVE THIS IS A TOP AGENDA FOR EVERYONE. AMININ!
Having bad luck with men? Are you one of those ladies with a jerk radar or who constantly ends up in the friend zone? Here's some good advice for both situations.
1. Get real with yourself. It really is the most important place to begin. You must figure out who you are and what you want. If you don't know, then no guy on earth will know either...but his best guess might be something negative. He might be right.
2. Whatever changes you need to make in your life, get on the road to making them. We all have reasons for the things we do and the things we don't. If something is holding you back, get past it, and get on with your life. You need to be complete before you go looking for someone to complete you.
3. Adjust your clothes to project an accurate image of yourself. Don't dress according to every trend or fashion. Look around in the vintage and second hand shops, and read the old books on aesthetics and makeup.
4. Choose the look that suits you. Just as an actor wears the right costume for their role on stage, you should wear the right costume for your role in life. Whichever look you choose, it should have some thought behind it...whether you're more t-shirt and jeans, or skirts and high heels.
5. Trust the law of attraction, but beware at the same time. When you are being and looking yourself, you are guaranteed to attract people who want what you have. The only problem is that some will want to nurture you while others will want to exploit you. Open your eyes and ears, and it's fairly easy to tell who is who. This brings us to the next step...
6. Trust your instincts, and be a patient hunter. Never be in a hurry. Wait until you have sufficient data by which to judge someone before you give them too much of your time and attention. This is handy for warding off both the jerks and the guys who will put you in the friend zone (even after - if - they've slept with you). A guy who needs an ego feeder is playing the modern male version of the rapo game from the book _Games People Play_. They seduce you, and then all of a sudden claim that either they didn't want a relationship, or they just wanted to be friends. Whichever brand of time-wasting ego suckers you're dealing with, both are bad news. They not only take away your free time and mental space to talk to other guys, but they tend to make territorial gestures that keep other guys away. Now some practical steps:
7. Don't let your guy friends touch you for more than greeting, parting, and occasional hugs in public. Make yourself physically off limits to them. If they don't get the point, then tell them flat out that PDA is for boyfriends only.
8. If a guy is interested in you, then make him prove it by engaging in whatever level of public activity and affection is appropriate for your culture. If it means he has to sit with your parents, have him do this before he can get too close to you. If it means taking you to the cafe to sit and chat with your mutual friends, then do that too. Having an accountability factor for your partners improves your reputation by showing that you do have standards, but also shows people that guys are not afraid to be seen with you. Men need to compete. Let them do it. If they think you're not worth it, then you know what you're dealing with then.
9. Watch your posture, attitude and facial expressions. Sit sometime and have one of your friends videotape a night out with you. It'll be very enlightening. You might be too prissy, or you might be too frumpy. What you want to be, if you intend to be a guy magnet, is reasonably approachable...sexy and yet respectable...huggable.
10. Be well groomed. You don't have to have the "perfect" body or face. Most people have the basic natural equipment for beauty built in. Even if you have fairly serious looks problems or differences though, you can still be just as sexy and huggable as the media clone next to you, if you smell good, and look like you put some time and effort into your hygiene and grooming.
11. Don't call a guy excessively, especially if you're not in a relationship with him. Let the guy call you sometime. If he's interested or worth pursuing, he will. Even if he is submissive, he still needs a chance to be a man.
12. Mind your manners. You don't need to be a total prude, but you do need to leave the plate on the table when you eat, chew with your mouth closed, and look at people when they're talking to you.
Look at guys. Look in their eyes. If they like you, they're going to be trying to catch your eye. When you catch their eye, hold the gaze a little longer than usual, and when you break the eye contact, blush. Guys think it's cute when you blush. Don't worry if you can't blush.
1. Be yourself! Don't try to be someone that you're not.
2. Be flirty, if you show you're interested in him, he will flirt back.
3. Don't hang onto him and crowd him. If he tells you to back up...back up.
4. If he has a girlfriend, hold back. Don't throw out the guns and flirt flirt flirt, be yourself and eventually they will break up. if not, maybe he isn't the one.
5. Don't push him away keep him close
1. Don't dress like a very available person, show too much and you might be asking for just that.
2. Ask the guy you like out with confidence.
3. Don't be hostile, but at the same time don't be over-friendly.
4. If he asks you questions, don't gabble on for ages. Let him talk about himself as well.